Our Mission is to provide a safe and family-oriented Academy where we can develop mature, humble, and respectful young adults and community leaders. We also want to offer Adults a place where they can achieve personal goals with a team to stand by them with support. By teaching the Martial Arts way of life, we aspire to instill confidence and challenge each of our students to always strive to become the best person that they can be at all times. In doing so, we hope to prepare them for some of the life challenges that may cross their paths.
- Akahai – Kindness, to be expressed with tenderness
- Lokahi – Unity, to be expressed with harmony
- Oluolu – Agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness
- Haahaa – Humility, to be express with modesty
- Ahonui – Patience, to be expressed with perseverance