Tri Valley Studio Artists Tour (TVAST), PAL Firehouse Team
Alliance for the Visual Arts welcomes the general public to visit a Selection of Public Art Studios, Pop up Artist Venues, Private Home Studios, a collection of High School and College Students and other Art Collectives throughout the Tri Valley in – Danville – Dublin – Pleasanton – Livermore. Meet 65 artists at 15 venues!
Dates & Time
Saturday & Sunday, May 6 & 7, 10am-5pm
PAL is extremely pleased to partner with AVA on TVAST and to sponsor the Firehouse Arts Center as a venue for nine superb PAL artists. Please visit Firehouse Arts Center, 4444 Railroad Ave., 2nd floor (accessible), Pleasanton.
Message from the team – In addition to the free exhibit and sale, our artist team will be working on projects and giving demonstrations throughout the TVAST weekend. There will always be something happening at the Firehouse, and some demos are planned to be interactive. Depending on when you come by you might see any number of the following demonstrations:
- Rhonda Chase, jewelry making and fiber art
- Jan Loomis slow stitch fiber books
- Miles Santos, canvas painting on an iconic spot in Pleasanton
- Malavika Oak, watercolors – basic wet in wet washes technique for plein air painting
- Jill Vellinger, pastels
- Deepti Saraswat ethnic acrylic painting and watercolor painting
- Claudette McDermott, encaustic hot wax – including tools and layering, making and embedding process.
- Mike D’Amelio and Anuja Goyal will be displaying artwork and available for questions along with the other artists.
Date and Time
Saturday May 6, 2023 Sunday May 7, 2023
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
Firehouse Arts Center